1. Long string of unbreaking text (this is actually a real word, word will appear once followed by a space followed by the word twice in a row): Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochLlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
2. Here’s a youtube link (pronunciation of the above word): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHxO0UdpoxM
3. Some “smart” quotes and we can’t leave out the smart apostrophe.
4. Sometimes putting two dashes together makes an em dash —
5. Every web developer’s favorite escape sequence: &
6. How about some inline <b>HTML</b> code. <a href=http://zumobi.com>this should just all be plain text</a>
7. Giving Microzines™ a trademark.
8. Copyright © 2018.
9. The “registered” symbol: ®
10. One thousand US Dollars = 853.39 Euro = 746.23 British Pounds = 109,823.00 Japanese Yen = 67,100.50 Indian Rupee= 0.13 Bitcoin. Here that is using currency symbols: $1000 = €853.39 = £746.23 = ¥109,823.00 = ₹67,100.50 = ₿0.13
11. Who doesn’t love interrobang‽
12. Here are some text decoration effects we often need. This sentence should contain some strong text. This sentence should contain some bold text. This sentence should contain some emphasized text. This sentence should contain some underlined text. This sentence should contain some subscript text. This sentence should contain some superscript text. All of the text here in this section should be a continuous paragraph.